Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're back.

Lance and I had a nice trip and spent time with a couple of my high school friends and their spouses. We went out to eat and then played shuffleboard. Well I didn't, I'm the type that doesn't like to play games unless I know I am good. Since I'm not in my eighties, I doubt I'm any good at shuffleboard. Then we saw the movie "What Happens in Vegas......" which was really funny.

Our hotel room, where we stayed the night, had a really noisy fan on the air conditioner and whenever it started up it was really really, loud. I should have complained right away and possibly been switched to a different room (leaving Lance behind of course). We decided maybe it wasn't that bad and attempted to sleep there anyway. Well Lance slept fine but I woke up many times when that stupid fan kicked in (and I had even taken a sleeping pill). So the next morning I did go and complain and they actually gave us the night for free. I was so shocked. We were hoping for a discount but that was really nice.

The hotel is called Homewood Suites by Hilton and we have stayed there quite a few times. We love it. It seems like it would be high priced but it's not. I highly recommend it.

We did a little shopping and picked up some really cute outfits for Gaby, Ryan, and Brooke on clearance. Yesterday I took some photos in them and that was a challenge. Some children were more cooperative than others. MaryBeth knows what I mean as she has also had some difficulty photographing her kids together lately. It must be the age.

My little Princess, Ashlyn. She sure loves that stuff.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Perhaps it is the age... either that or we both were blessed with nutty kiddos!?!