Friday, July 04, 2008

Have a Sparkling, Tearless, July 4th.

Cause you know I will.

This was last night, and my battery was almost dead so Ashlyn's sparkler got cut off. So I added a little video of her at the end. Gaby just getting started.
Ryan can hardly contain his excitment.
Brooke kept wanting to hold it closer and closer to the end. This is so typical of her...wanting to get as close as she can to the fire without getting burned.
This depicts my life perfectly. Ashlyn getting her chance to be in the spotlight and is interrupted by a crying baby, a naughty boy, and a cursing father. Ryan was apparently mauling his sister for some reason or other. Nothing new here.

And yes I am laughing cause what else can I do but laugh at our insane life.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

You are so, so, brave! I wouldn't let my younger three near a sparkler just yet... they'd set the place on fire!