Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ashlyn!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to Kayla, too. I am attempting to upload a slide show that I made for Ashlyn but, guess what, today it's not working, even though it worked yesterday.

Where does the time go? To think that 3 years ago, I was in agony with back labor. She was worth it all. Her birth was one of the happiest moments of my life and I don't know what I'd do without her.

We have a fun filled day planned. We are dining on hot dogs, chips, and juice for lunch with Kayla, her mommy, and Grandma Schwenn. Then baking a cake with pink icing and sprinkles. For supper, she has requested her second favorite food, spaghetti. This weekend Lance and I plan to take her for an overnight trip to a hotel with a water slide. We thought she could use a little quality time away from the babies.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!