Friday, April 18, 2008

Gabriella Mae.

Since Gaby missed out on the last post, I decided to make this one about her. Eventually I will have a post about each child, individually. That way you can get to know them a little better. Some of you may already know her but you can read it for fun.I added this photo of Gaby in the hospital. Gaby kept the nurses hopping. When she wanted something, she let you know it. They nicknamed her the drama queen.Gaby is 17 months old and weighed 6 lbs at birth. She now weighs about 25 lbs give or take depending on what she had for lunch. She was baby A and made my life pretty miserable for the last couple months of my pregnancy. OK they all did. I named her Gabriella because it means "God is her strength" and I feel like she deserved it, keeping them all in, even though her brother and sister were on top of her. I had contractions 5-10 min apart for weeks but did not dilate at all. Her middle name is my Grandma's middle name. Gaby is the most shy around strangers, but, usually if you put something between her and the "scary person", she will turn into a little ham. Just the other day my dad came over and she wouldn't even look at him. I picked her up and stood between her and Grandpa, and then she reached over and poked at his beard and even gave him a kiss. She is also my kissy baby. She will walk over and pucker up at any given moment. Melts my heart every time. She is the best sleeper, best eater (except occasionaly some vegetables), and is usually pretty content. She is also the most soft hearted. She rarely gets in trouble and when she does, she starts to sob like you broke her little heart. I can't stay mad at her for long. She is also the goofiest. She makes the funniest faces, and when she laughs, she has this deep chuckle that comes from her belly.


She loves playing with hats, mittens, shoes, and socks. She does get confused with which goes where. She usually tries putting her mittens on her feet.
She has less photo's on her post than Ryan and Brooke but she has a video and they don't.

3 comments:

Christie said...

So cute! Her personality sounds like my first born of the trio, especially the sobbing when in trouble. I love your idea of doing a separate blog for each child! Good luck on the organzing too. It's not like you have anything else to do. :)

Dorinda said...

Our middle triplet is Rachel Gabrielle :) My husband picked her name just because he liked it. The other girls have family middle names.

Enjoy reorganizing. I feel like my house looks like that now and we've been here 5 years!!

MaryBeth said...

Super cute! She sounds a lot like my Maggie... also the first of the bunch. Can't wait to see what you do with your room.