Sunday, April 13, 2008

The B-I-B-L-E

Now that Ashlyn is 3 she was able to start Sunday School. Today was her first day. She was excited because it was a chance for her to get to socialize with other kids her age. I was a little sad because, for me, it means that she is one step closer to starting preschool. She is not my little baby anymore. I think she liked music the best. For the past few weeks I have been telling her what all happens at Sunday school. Every time I told her they sing, and listed a few songs, she always wanted to include Old McDonald.
Some other exciting news we have is that, as I type this, our calico farm cat is having a litter of kittens under our front step. We knew it was coming soon because she was looking like she could pop any second. I bet she will have at least 5 or 6. I will post some photos soon.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Oh I hope Ashlyn enjoys Sunday school as much as Ella. She started back in the fall at our church and unbelieveably has not missed a Sunday since! She really loves it.