Monday, March 31, 2008

This is what happens when.......



.......you remove all your clothes, including diaper, and pee in your crib. Guess the crib tent isn't a foolproof way for her to get a good nap. I also realize, it could have been so much worse. Could someone please tell me, is this typical of a last born, or what? I was just looking through photo books, picking out ones of Ashlyn to make a slideshow for her birthday. I have more pictures of Brooke climbing in things, out of things, up things, and you get the idea. So where do I go from here? Obviously snapping the onesie over her pants isn't working anymore.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Fortunately for us onesies under their pants have worked so far, but when I was asking around I got answers from duct taping their diapers on to cutting the feet out of jammies and zipping them up the back. Can't wait to hear about the "solution" you find.