Monday, August 04, 2008

Some Cute Photos.

At the lake on Sunday. Ashlyn warming up with daddy. Gaby watching the waves. My little surfer dude. He looks so much like his daddy here. If you notice Ryan is sticking out his tongue here, it's because Aunt Jean was poking her bottom denture out at him. She started doing this to stop him from yanking on her cheek. He's developed this nasty habit of inflicting pain on others and thinking it's funny. He stopped immediately and ran away when she started doing that. It was hysterical.Ashlyn enjoying the water.Climbing on the rocks.Ryan loved the sand.Brooke and Ashlyn. 8 grandkids age 4 and under. This was the 4th of July.
Keeran is driving Miss Ashlyn.
The cousins again.
Notice Brooke is pitching a fit.


We went to my cousin Ali's wedding on Saturday. It was a beautiful ceremony and it was Ashlyn's second wedding attendance. For the 1st she was only 4 months old. She was so excited and has been waiting for a month. She first thought that she was going to be getting married and wanted to wear a wedding dress. Then during the wedding she thought the duet singers where the "Fairy Godmothers" and asked if "Ali was going to lose her shoe now".
Can you tell her favorite movie is Cinderella? She had a great time at the reception, tapping her cup to watch the couple kiss. We got some great photos on my mom's camera of Ashlyn with Ali and during the dance. I will share these with you when I get them. I, of course, forgot my camera.

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

Great pictures! I especially love the black and white - that's so cool. Do you do that with your camera or after you upload your photos? I don't know how to do that.

Glad your blog is up and running again :)