Monday, August 04, 2008

Ali's Wedding Dance.

It's late (11 pm) but I just got these photo's from my mom and they are so adorable, I had to post them quick. Now you can see just how much fun Ashlyn had at the dance.


Thank you to Ali and her new husband Allen for inviting us and showing us such a good time. It was great spending time with my family and reminiscing with some of my cousins that I haven't seen in a while.

Here is Ashlyn with the bride. Doesn't Ali look beautiful?

On the dance floor.

Ashlyn slow dancing with Grandpa (my dad).

Ashlyn and I are bustin a move. It looks like we are doing the twist but I don't know what that was. I seriously got ready for the wedding in 15 minutes. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

I think everybody looks beautiful :) And with 4 kids including 3 under 2 who excpects anything anyway! You look great - no worries :)

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

I agree too that you look great! You could never tell you got ready so fast. It looks like Ashlyn had a blast! I've loved the pictures of the last 2 posts! Great job!