Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Snowball, Sassafras, and Tinkerbell.

Our kittens that were born in April, which I posted photos of, disappeared right after we took the photos. Ashlyn happened to grab one when the mother wasn't there and then she moved them on us.
We didn't know where she moved them to until last night. Lance was going to use the tarp off of his fishing boat to cover his tomato plants because it was supposed to freeze last night. He took off the tarp and there were the kittens in his boat.
So here they are again. Ashlyn named the light colored one snowball, and the calico with more orange on its head Tinkerbell. I named the other calico Sassafras because it was the most spitty when Lance caught it. They are a little scared but I think they should be easy to tame at this age.Ashlyn holding snowball.Ashlyn holding Tinkerbell.Ashlyn kissing Sassy.This is my nephew Nathan holding snowball. He came to play today.Ryan holding Tinkerbell.Gaby giving the kitten a kiss with her forehead.

They are so cute and we have been having tons of fun playing with them.

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

They're so cute at that age! The kittens I mean. It's when they get bigger that they crawl all over you and attempt to keep you from blogging...

So, okay, we're still on 2 naps and I'm going to try and go to one when we get to Florida in a few days but I am terrified. What's the two nap rule? I mean, at what point are they no longer "allowed" to take 2 naps?? My son was done at 18 months, done, so easy but this... Nothing can compare to three at once.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)