Tuesday, May 06, 2008

.......and we rode off into the sunset.

Here is a few things we did over the past couple of days. Ashlyn was enjoying playing in the sand and making me a "garden".Here is everyone waiting for mommy to bring up the van and get loaded up. We are finally getting to wear summer, or at least spring, clothes. We went for an outing with my mom.
While Grandma got her hair cut, I talked the beauty shop into giving me "2 for the price of one" trims on the little girls bangs. They are so happy they can see again. Brooke didn't mind, it was her 4th trim.Gaby, on the other hand, was a little scared and had to sit on my lap. This is only her second trim. The hair cuts really made the girls look different.Then we did a little shopping and Ashlyn was happy to introduce the babies to her favorite pony ride. Gaby loved it.Brooke loved it.Notice I don't have a photo of Ryan. He screamed bloody murder as soon as we set him on. He gets a little freaked about things like that sometimes. Yesterday, Lance started up the tractor on the other side of the yard, and even though Ryan was on the deck he was "heading for the hills".
It was a great day. So far so good with the one nap schedule. Today is day 3. I hope they at least sleep 2 hours.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

So glad you guys are finally getting a little bit of spring time!!

Dorinda said...

Isn't it great how different they are? I love how everyone has their different likes and dislikes. The hair cuts we haven't even tried yet - we don't have enough hair!!

Glad to hear they can take one nap a day at 18 months (today, yea!) We are holding off until school is out and we are in Florida with my parents. I'll need the extra help - they're so cranky in the mornings!