Sunday, September 14, 2008

Work it girl......and boy.

Yesterday I went to my dad's cousin's funeral with my parents and 2 of my brothers. We drove about 5 hours (we left at 4:30 am), and then after the funeral and a couple hours of visiting, we headed back home. It was a long trip but it was so worth it. The funeral was very sad but it was great to see our cousins again. Hopefully we can continue to keep in touch.

I made a quick run into Target to pick up something for Ashlyn since she had wanted to come along but I decided it would be to much for her to endure all the driving. I only had a few minutes and saw these sleeping masks by the checkout counter. Ashlyn has been wanting one. They were only a dollar so I got one for each of the kids.

Ashlyn said she is going to wear her's to bed tonight.Gaby wore hers for a couple of hours today, both on her eyes and off.Brooke really liked hers too.At first Ryan wouldn't even touch his until he saw the girls wearing them.

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

Tooo cute!! I hate masks but HAD to wear one in the hospital to block the annoying light from the hall. Because I wore one Kaitlyn took a liking and wore one for like a year following even though she insisted on having a night light :) Kids are funny!!

MaryBeth said...

Isn't it funny the things that they enjoy?!?