Friday, September 12, 2008

Good News.

Well, I got the job that I applied and interviewed for. I just found out yesterday. I think it's going very well so far. It is a little stressful at the moment because we are just starting this clinic but every day gets better and I'm learning a lot.

I ordered this Jump-o-lene on clearance for $20 last week and the kids are loving it. It was a good investment. I wanted something that would keep them occupied during the long, cold winter, when they can't go outside everyday. It just came today and they have been in it for almost the entire time.

I know the photos are a little fuzzy because the kids couldn't stop jumping for one second so that I could snap a photo. If your wondering who is going to take care of my kids while I'm working, so far my mom and mother-in-law are. My sister offered to help out and I do have another prospective candidate whom I have talked with on the phone. She sounds great and if my hours pick up I will probably see if she wants to do a day or 2.
Right now I am employed to work part time and I will continue to work Saturdays for as long as I can. If we start to get too busy then I want an extra day with my family.
The kids don't seem to miss me and I haven't yearned to be home with them either. I love them so much more when I am not stuck at home with them 24/7. Then all I can think about is "I need to get out of here before I lose my mind". They are less whiney when they see me too......so far.

Since I took photos of the girls last weekend, here is one of my little Romeo. His shirt says "Little Guy, Big Eater" which describes him perfectly these days. I think they must be having a growth spurt cause they eat constantly. I can't believe they are going to be 2 in 2 months. My babies are growing up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cadi!! I'm so happy for you. That's exciting. If I were closer I would certainly offer to help watch the kids too.

~*~Lilly~*~ said...

Congratulations! :)
~Heather

MaryBeth said...

I'm so happy for you! Working part time away from the crew sounds like a perfect fit.

Dorinda said...

Yea! That is great news :) I'm so happy for you and I hope you really enjoy your work there in the weeks and months to come.

Anonymous said...

Yay Cadi!! So glad you got chosen for the new clinic nurse. You looked so happy when you got home that 1st day when we were at your house! It looked like something you really liked doing. I'll have to tell your Mom that if she needs a couple extra hands someday we'll come play too! That jumpy thing looks like fun! (Do they have adult sizes too?)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What great news!