Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just like the end of Bambie....

Ashlyn has been watching the movie "Bambie" lately and loves it. I told her that my grandmother took me to see that same movie at the movie theater when I was a kid. She loves knowing things like that. She actually calls it Bammie which is even cuter.

Well, at the end of the movie Bambi and Faline have a set of twin fawns and she loves this part because she is learning what it means to be twins or triplets.

Lance likes to hunt and has invested in a really cool camera that straps to a tree and photographs any time is senses movement. This way he can watch for a really big buck without having to actually sit in the tree, day after day. Mostly because I won't let him do that anymore because I need his help more than I need another deer head.

So anyway, here is one of the photos that his camera captured a couple of weeks ago.

Can it get any cuter? So apparently we have a doe with twin fawns in our little woods in the backyard.

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

I am shocked that you don't want another deer head! I mean who doesn't want one of those??

Cute Bambis :) Only a few more years and you may have one of their heads on your wall! Ewww, that is gross :) Don't send one my way - deer head isn't so much city folk decor. Hee hee.

MaryBeth said...

Venison chili is wayyyy better than any other kind I've ever had so be glad you've got yourself a hunter with a nifty new camera.

I can't believe how many similarities Ella and Ashlyn have... Bambi is one of her most requested movies these days too!!