Friday, September 19, 2008

Gaby is getting smarter.

Or maybe not so much. This morning I went to get her out of bed as she was yelling "Aahh" over and over. There she was perched on the top rail of her crib with her little butt hanging over the edge. She was holding on to the end rail of the crib (which is taller) for dear life. This is the second time she has done this. She did it for Grandma after her nap yesterday.

Since I am not ready for toddler beds and my Gaby though sweet, and beautiful, and smart.......a graceful ballerina type she is not. I can just hear her skull bouncing off the floor. So another crib tent is on it's way as we speak. I have been wondering when this day would come since Brooke and Ryan have had theirs for months.

So please pray for her safety and my sanity as we await our much needed package.

I didn't take a photo of this because I didn't want to encourage her in any way so you'll have to use your imagination.

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

So sorry... I feel your pain! The big girl beds are fine now for naps, but bedtime still takes a couple of hours most nights... sigh.