Monday, October 30, 2006

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to post one last time before tomorrow. We are just doing some last minute things in case we don't come home until the babies are discharged. My nesting instincts are kicking in full force. I got a lot of things done today that I've been wanting to do and it feels good but I am tired. Hopefully I can sleep good tonight.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I hand copied everyone's email address so I can email everyone even if I can't get to my home computer. So if I have emailed you in the past and you don't hear from me but you know someone else got an email, I probably copied it wrong. My apologies in advance. Once I get home and can use my own computer things will be back to normal. Well, except I may have a couple of kids on my lap.

So thanks again for all of the support we've recieved. I know I keep saying that but it has definitely made this whole pregnancy easier. I couln't have done it without all of you.

I'll try to update tomorrow with the results of the amnio. If we can deliver the next day we will stay overnight in Sioux Falls but hopefully I can find internet access.

Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments: