Thursday, June 12, 2008

Roasting Weenies and Horsen Around.

I was going to tell you how depressed I am that it's been raining......and then..... raining some more. We got a little flooded yesterday and it's supposed to continue off and on for the next couple of days. More about that next time.

Instead I'll tell you about a little party we went to tonight at Uncle Howard and Aunt Jean's. We roasted weenies. This is Ryan with Daddy, enjoying the fire.Then we visited the horses. Ashlyn was so excited to ride the horse. She of course didn't go anywhere and Daddy was right there holding her.This is Lance's brother, Paul with his son Riley. Riley has a twin sister, Amanda, but for some reason I didn't get a photo of her tonight. Ashlyn plays with her cousins often so we'll get one next time.
The kids are all checking out the horses. They weren't really scared at all.Ashlyn's cousin Jack feeding the horse. We had to really watch that the horses didn't eat more than just the grass that was offered.This is my sister-in-law Donna with little Alex, Gaby, Brooke, and Daddy holding Ryan.The kids fought over the car on the deck. Each one waited very impatiently for their turn.Ashlyn and cousin Riley pretending to drive the 4 wheeler.Brooke playing on the deck and stopping to say hi.This is Jack again. He is Lance's brother Kelly's youngest. They are visiting from England. Jack is just 3 months older than our 3.Here he is sporting a nice red bump on his forehead after throwing a tantrum and ramming his head on the deck a few times. Gotta love them boys. They are tough. Good thing he is pretty.Here is Jack's older brother Keeran. He is one year older than Ashlyn and they have been playing together all day today. There were even tears a few times when they had to separate. We expect to see a lot of them while they are here.

1 comment:

Dorinda said...

Looks like a nice family get together :) I think we are on the same wavelength or something because I will be posting similar photos of Kirk's family later today (provided I remember my camera this time - I forgot when we saw them on Wednesday!)

And don't get me started about the rain...