Thursday, November 09, 2006

Babies, Babies, Babies.

I am writing this on behalf of my sister. For thoes who haven't already heard Lance and Cadi are now the proud parents of three more children.
To end the suspence they had 2 girls and a boy. I am sorry to say I don't have any pictures yet but will get them on as soon as I can.
Baby A was a Girl. They named her Gabriella Mae and she weighed 6 pounds. Cadi said her name means Her strength comes from God. She was the one on the bottom holding them all in.
Baby B was a Boy. His name is Ryan Lance and he weighed 4 pounds 11 oz.
And last but not least was Baby C A Girl. Her name is Brooke Elisa and she weighed 5 pounds 7 oz.
All are reported to be doing well. About the only thing they are concerened about is they aren't eating quite as well as they would like them to be. So they put feeding tubes in. They are eating some on their own though so this is a good sign.
Cadi is also doing well. She was hoping to do this herself, but still wasn't feeling quite up to it yet. She asked me to help her out since she knew everyone was waiting to her from her. They are very greatful for all your support and prayers.
Cadi also said she would welcome any visitors. Since she can't get around well yet the days get a little long. Well I guess that about sums it up. I will try to add more tomarrow.

No comments: