Saturday, September 23, 2006

I have to make this quick and it will be a while before I can post again unless I can get someone to post for me. I am officially confined to bed per doctors order. We ended up going to Watertown hospital at 1:30 am early Friday morning because I was having pain and contractions. They put me on the monitor and they were coming every couple of minutes and it felt like Baby A was trying to claw it's way out. We spent most of the day there and they started me on Procardia to try and stop them. They did finally slow down but I am to stay in bed except for bathroom privilages, and continue the medication every 4 hours until told otherwise. I am hating it already and the medication makes me feel awful. Poor Lance will be my slave for the next few weeks. We are still hoping to make it to at least 32 wks. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. I will find a way to update as soon as I can. I will still see Dr. Benson on Monday.

No comments: