Friday, November 14, 2008

I guess I haven't complained in a while.....

....so its about time I do, huh?

Does anyone else with multiples, or even small children of any ages, feel tempted to get rid of everything they own except a couple of mattresses to sleep on?

I am so sick of stepping (tripping) over things, finding strange things in random places, and taking things like pens, butter knives, and the remote away from my kids.

If you let them into a room they will dismantle it in 30 seconds like a pack of monkeys. Then they will use their secret powers to hone in on the most dangerous/incredibly fun item and have it in their clutches before I can say "don't touch that".

Argh!!

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

What about matches? We've played 52 stick pick-up twice here in the last week - both times I had matches strewn ALL over my bath tub. Seriously no matter where I put them they get to them and I have no idea how they even found them in the first place!!

Someday we'll miss this...

MaryBeth said...

right there with ya!! thankfully I was already a bit of a minimalist, but they are driving me to new extremes...