Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy 2nd Bithday Sweet Babies!!

To Gabriella, Ryan and Brooke:

I can barely remember the past 2 years, it has went so fast. You are doing new things every day and it makes me want to hold you and kiss you while I still can. As much as I want you to grow independent so I can have some peace, I know I'm going to miss these days, eventually.

This was one of the favorite toys received today. Can you tell?I didn't want to leave Ashlyn out. She is struggling over jealousy issues with them getting lot of gifts. I kept telling her that it was fun to see how happy they were and that Christmas would be here soon and then her birthday. At least the kids didn't mind sharing with her.

3 comments:

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

Happy Birthday Gaby, Ryan, and Brooke! I can't believe it was 2 years ago that I met you and your family. Time flies. You have grown to be beautiful children!

Dorinda said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Gaby, Ryan and Brooke! I'm so happy you've all survived 2 years!!

I'm stealing one of your pictures - check my blog later - you'll see why :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can not believe they are already two years old! It seems like just yesterday Mom and I came over to see them after they were first born. Happy Birthday Gaby, Ryan, and Brooke!!! Hugs to you all!