Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What they do while I'm away.

To those of you that are just seeing this post for the first time, there are 2 videos. Some of you may have only seen the first one because Ryan and Gaby published the post before I could add the second one. I was changing Brooke's diaper while it was downloading and when I came back they were sitting at the computer and it said your blog posted successfully.

Now I don't know about you, but that scares me. I barely even used a computer and never touched a mouse until I was a senior in high school but my almost 2 years olds are blogging. Anyway, I hope you thought these were as cute as I did. My mom caught it on film for me.

5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I just love the sounds of toddler giggles!! Great fun.

Dorinda said...

Too cute! Better that then screaming their heads off all day. This age can just be sooo cute...

Evan, Mindy, Denver, and Makenna said...

I love it! Those giggles are the best! Denver would just love to watch (and play) with them...too bad we don't live closer to each other!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful sound...children's laughter! I love it! And Ashlyn is quite the dancer!

Anonymous said...

Cadi, the last comment (What a delightful sound...) was from me, Debbie Anderson. I signed in as anonymous and meant to put my name in the comment. Anyway, very cute videos!