Friday, October 03, 2008

4 Cuties and a Parade.

Brooke, Gabriella, Ryan, and Ashlyn wearing their Halloween shirts. The ghosts on the front flash when they move. When I bought these I never knew how handy they would become. The kids wore them to our homecoming parade today and it was so easy to spot them in a crowd.

Here Lance was pretending to put the cat on my head and that is what they are all smiling about. (MaryBeth, I stole your pumpkin idea.) Ashlyn and Gaby were like candy Hoovers. The girl to the right is Kayla, my niece. Here are all the girls collecting their loot.
Ashlyn saying "no more pictures, please".
Ryan going for a big piece from Grandma.Gaby and Brooke thinking all the work of collecting was worth it because it tastes so good.Ryan agrees.


2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Oooh, cute hairdos, cute shirts, and super cute kids!!! Great shots from the parade too. Looks like it was lots of fun.

Dorinda said...

Aaah, so adorable! I love all the hair and of course the kids too - just so sweet. Looks like you had a great time. Is there any candy left over??!!