Thursday, January 18, 2007

10 weeks old.


These photos were taken last week of the babies wearing "outfits". They spend 95% of the time wearing pajamas because it takes too long and too much laundry to dress them every day. We decided to dress them up that day so they could wear these clothes before they outgrew them. They are shown in order of their birth.

Gabby is first and she weighs 10 lbs 2 1/2 oz now. She is the most vocal of the three. She has the loudest cry still and also does the most cooing. She likes to say "goo". It has been decided that she looks the most like a Schwenn. She has the same big round head as I do in my baby pictures (sorry Gabby). There is even one of me that can be mistaken for her unless you know the difference.

Ryan is second and weighs 10 lbs 5 1/2 oz now. He is the biggest whiner of the three which I think shows his masculine side (sorry guys, I had to say it). He has big blue eyes like his daddy and is growing some beautiful, long, blond lashes. He likes to smile with his whole mouth open. We can see little blond hairs coming in on his balding head. Daddy has a mini-me.

Brooke is our littlest one. She is about 9 and 1/2 lbs. After holding the other 2 she feels like fluff. She is the most smiley of the three and seems so quiet and meek.......until she gets mad. She has a bit of a temper. She likes to shout, as if to say "hey you, get over here now". I think she realized that given her size, she was going to be left out unless she raised a little heck.

I could say so much more but Grandma needs rescuing in the living room. The babies don't care much about the blog and prefer their afternoon snack on time. Then it's bathtime which is one of my favorite times. Nothing beats a clean smelling baby with soft, fuzzy hair.

No comments: