Thursday, June 29, 2006


This is an ultrasound photo of Baby C taken at 15 1/2 wks. This baby is laying on it's back with the head on the left side. All of the babies were measured at this appt and were all right on target in size. According to my reading they should be about 4 1/2 inches long right now and weigh about an ounce and a half. They will have a growth spurt coming up where they will gain a couple of ounces and grow another couple of inches. At least that's what I think I remember. I'll try and keep you all updated as best I can. This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me and if you have any pointers let me know. All we ask for is prayer in the next coming months (or years would probably be more appropriate) that all are healthy. Right now our goal is 32 wks which is Oct 16 and if I can make it past that it's even better. From what I have read most mom's pregnant with triplets start to experience preterm labor at around 20 wks. That will be at the end of July for me but hopefully everything will turn out ok.

No comments: