Friday, September 25, 2009

Pray for us, please.

I've been dreading this post for a while but I didn't want anyone to feel left in the dark. Some of you already know this, but we could really use your prayer and support.

For those of you that don't already know, I'm sorry and I hope you don't hold it against me but I've had a hard time talking about it without crying. I hate to cry so I've been sort of hoping that people would just find out from other people and eliminate the need for me to do any more crying.

Lance and I have just recently gotten divorced. It was final last week. If you're surprised then you are in the majority. It seems sudden but has been on the horizon for quite a while.

I don't want to go into it too much right now because I don't have the strength and the kids are currently destroying the living room. Soon they'll be chopping up the trim and starting a bonfire.

Specifically, please pray for our children, and that we can always put them first. Secondly I'd appreciate prayer that my sanity will not leave me, as now is when I could use it the most.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Call me if you need anything.

Cherie said...

I am so sorry and sad to read this.

Praying for you now.

Dorinda said...

You know I'm praying! Miss you girl and I'll write soon I promise :)