Thursday, June 29, 2006


This picture was taken with Ashlyn being almost 15 months old and me currently 16weeks pregnant. Do I look only 4 months pregnant? I compare my belly size to that of 6 months pregnant with Ashlyn. I have been feeling much better lately with the continuous nausea finally gone. I lost 8 lbs in the first 3 months because of this and throwing up most days. Now I am about 4 lbs up from my prepregnancy weight. The Dr. (Dr. Benson in Watertown) says if I gain 40-45 lbs total I will be fine. So I have been indulging my cravings a little to try and catch up. Ashlyn seems to be excited about the babies for what little she can understand. She lifts up my shirt and pats my stomach and has even given them a few kisses. She has also done this to Lance a couple of times. She loves babies so hopefully she will enjoy her new siblings ....... most of the time, anyway.

No comments: