Saturday, February 06, 2010

Random photos....

I'm updating my blog...I know...shocker. I just uploaded some photos off my camera. I thought I'd share them. This was at Lance's after the last big storm we had.
Who's kids are these?We love the environment. We recycle. Yesterday's grocery bags are today's new fashion.
Gaby learned a valuable lesson today. A battery operated car and long hair are not compatible.Good thing she is good natured. She thought it was funny but "I won't do it again Mommy, I pwomise".

I also have to say that 4 kids under 5 + nasty virus and stomach flu + bad weather and cold temperatures = Hell. Good thing God invented wine.

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Amen on that last part... and how in the world do you still fit all 4 of them in one tub?? Mine would do bodily harm to one another in those close quarters if someone else got in the way of their swimming!!

Dorinda said...

Good to see you blogging again! I hope you keep posting :)

I'd ask for some of that snow but I think we already got some.

ABIGAIL said...

This post is so funny. I love the shower caps. My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com

cass bell said...

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last year. We have two daughters and trying for number three. Doctors suggested Ivf when you were doing the treatments how did you feel day to day and how long did it take you to become pregnant?.. the. Reason I ask is I'm terrified something could go wrong.so I'm asking mothers who have had the ivf treatment