Wednesday, July 26, 2006


I couldn't resist posting this photo of Baby C. I think it's a pretty good example of a "butt shot". I loved looking at their feet which you can see on the left side. Although they look pretty big here, according to a book I have, at 22 wks (which is still 2 wks away) the feet will be the size of your first joint in your thumb. Can you imagine? Also I should mention that the babies will not be considered viable (which means they can live outside my body) until 24 wks. We have a month to go and I am counting the days. Even after that they are very tiny and would need lots of time in the hospital. A lot of women with triplets start experiencing pre-term labor at 20 wks but so far everything is ok with us. So keep the prayers coming please. I have been doing my best to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as possible.

No comments: